TERMS OF SERVICE
AS THE ARTIST
- The artist (Susannah Livengood/SueDraws) retains all rights to the work produced unless otherwise negotiated.
- The artist reserves the right to refuse service or terminate service to a client for any reason.
- Regarding approved fan art, rights to characters depicted are retained by the original owners, neither the artist nor the client.
AS THE CLIENT
- The client retains all rights to the characters depicted.
- The client may use the work freely for personal, non-profit use, such as icons and profiles. Besides cropping images for display, the client may not modify the work in any way.
- The client may not profit from the work in any way. Such as prints, stickers, pins, or anything that gains revenue.
- The client is the only individual, besides the artist, with the right to post the work. The client may not grant permission to others.
- The client may negotiate with the artist to modify these terms on a case-by-case basis (such as buying exclusive rights to the work).
- Clients must send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss work unless otherwise stated (such as discord).
- The client must ensure all information is accurate before that is shared. The client may be fiscally responsible for revisions due to incomplete or incorrect information.
- Please share concise and clear descriptions of the characters. Images are necessary. Such as art created previously, mood boards, and art found inspiring.
- Advice may incur to assure the art will clearly express the client’s expectations and envision. The artist will send regular updates as the art progresses.
- An email invoice will be sent via PayPal. Full payment is required upfront unless otherwise agreed.
- Clients who fail to pay their invoice within 72 hours may have their commission order canceled.
- All work is non-refundable.
- The client will receive two (2) rounds of revision during the sketch and (2) more during the final process. Further changes or complex modifications may incur fees.